THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

May 23, 2006

Allergy Season

Well here in Texas it's starting to get HOT!!! And in certain parts we get a limited amount of rain. So then the occasional runny nose, congestion, watery-itchy eyes and stuffy nose all have to run their course. But when we do get rain it's just enough to make the grass shoot way up and just enough the get the dust stirred up. Once allergies have kicked in and you have to mow the grass (as I did last night) the sneezing starts, eyes begin to water and it's damn hard to mow a straight line in the grass. Then last night I couldn't sleep worth shit. I tossed and turned got up to blow my nose about 62 times. When I finally did get back to sleep I wake up do to my nose acting crazy again. And trying to wake up in the morning reeeeeeeeally sucks!!!! So off to work I go with allergies once again acting against me.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claritin works wonder, yanno! I helped my sis clean up her yard and got an allergy attack; took a claritin and within 2 hours I was feeling SO much better!

Gotta love those hot texas days, eh?

5/23/2006 09:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home