THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

May 21, 2006

Battle of the Blogs

Member : bandwwillis
Record: Won 41 / Lost 77
Credits won: 280.00 credits
8 votes
Member : yankeeography
Record: Won 39 / Lost 60
Credits won: 0
7 Votes
Well finally Steve and I decided to battle. The biggest battle that can happen in Blogexplosion the 400 point battle. He has wanted to battle plenty of times before but I would never do it. So today since I'm stuck at work (on a Sunday) for an airshow I could care less about, I gave in. The results were very close. Thanks for all votes for both blogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ethel said...

Nice work on the changes! I don't seem to have any problems viewing it now.

5/21/2006 05:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! And I missed it! You shoulda told me about it!

Congrats on the win. :)

5/22/2006 07:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home