THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

May 18, 2006

HNT

HNT = Half-Nekkid Thursday Well I saw this on a blog I read (http://mexicanchickonline.blogspot.com/) and I thought I'd give it a try. I know I told here there would be choclate in this post but I couldn't find the right kind. But I will by next Thursday. So here is my first pic for HNT. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooohooooo! NOW tell us WHERE that tattoo is located...?

And I'm holding you to that chocolate next Thursday! *laugh*

5/19/2006 07:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home