THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

May 22, 2006

POS

I don't know if it's my computer the fucking connection or what the fuck it is but it's really pissing me the fuck off. I was chatting, voting, and batteling on BE and all of the sudden it goes fucking blank. You dumb piece of shit!! When all is going well all of the sudden something always fucks up!!!! I don't know if I want to rip my computer out of the wall and beat the shit out of it or what. This motherfucker is brand damn new and I'm paying dell for it and it fucks all up. It's like getting kicked over and over in the nuts!!!! Sorry all we can't finish a damn conversation because this piece of shit fucking bitch can't work right. Ok I'm over it now. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MAYBE I'M NOT OVER IT. STUPID FUCK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laugh* I don't mean to laugh at you but gawd! I'm SO glad I'm not the only one this happens to!

*laugh*

Hang in there, willis...here's wishing you a better computer day today.

5/23/2006 09:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home