THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

August 14, 2006

My Epic Challenge

Hello WillisU, this is Steve, and I am here to present a challenge to myself. Today was payday for me so I went out and got some candy for the family. I saw a jug of jawbreakers that were pretty huge, I think 1 1/2 inches in diameter. I went to purchase the hunk of candy until I saw an even larger one that measured 3 inches across, I went to that one up until I saw the largest damn jawbreaker ever. It measures a little over 4 inches in diameter and weighs a good two pounds. So my challenge is this, how many days will it take to 1) reach the center of this gigantic cavity-causing block of sugar, and 2) how long will it take to completely finish the whole damn thing. A view of the ball of this un-godly thing is pictured below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home