THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

August 03, 2006

BE Survivor Participants

Thanks once again to Dark Marcy and Gidget Bones for putting on the first ever BE Island Survivor.
Please visit the following participants from the Challenge. If you do not see your link please leave me the URL as I do not want to leave one member out. Also your credits are on the way please bear with me as I can only send 1,000 a day.
Now I have tried to send 250 credits to 4 more people this morning but now BE states I can only send 1,000 credits every 7 days!!. So please be patient I will send them out as promised!!
Team Malai Bozette, Scott,Bry ,Luna ,NYC-Dog
Team Naribu Steve-o ,Plum ,Ano ,Dawnb ,SomeGirl
Credits thus far sent to: DawnB, Scott, Luna, SG33

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks James...and Gidget and Dark Marcy...

I had a blast!

8/04/2006 05:54:00 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Thanks to everyone that played, it was fun!

8/04/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willis you are so cute & kind hearted. They should clone you & ESPECIALLY your moobs!! oooh la la

8/06/2006 02:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home