THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

August 03, 2006

BE Survivor

Well I had the chance of being chosen by Dark Marcyto to participate in the first ever Blog Explosion edition of Survivor. Needless to say I had a great time and enjoyed every facet of the game. From my broken computer desk and all the frustration of my wireless internet I had a fantastic time. To all the others who played the game as well thanks for making this as fun as it was. Your credits will be on the way. Please leave a comment so I can send them to you. But remember I can only send out 1,000 a day and I will eventually get to everyone. Thanks again. Scott you are the MAN!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Congrats again Willis, you were a good player.

8/03/2006 11:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to go willis

8/03/2006 03:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like such an eternity ago.

Cheers
Billy Boy aka Plumbutt

8/03/2006 07:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Willis, you played a great game,and I will get you your special thing this weekend, and no it is not cash! But the credits will be transferred as soon as OHB can get to it. I talked to him today.

8/03/2006 08:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home