THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

August 14, 2006

WTF?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMember : loopRecord:Won 33 / Lost 6Credits won: 40.60 credits 2 votes defeated Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMember : bandwwillisRecord:Won 242 / Lost 193 1 votes How the fuck does this stupid shit happen? I lost 2-1? How in the Hell??? Thanks BE!!!!!!!! I lost 40 something credits by losing 2-1.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

I saw that willis I showed everyone in the Shout Box.
We think you should write a support ticket I have a screen shoot if you need it.

8/14/2006 08:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home