THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

June 25, 2006

Trip to Six Flags over Texas

This past weekend my wife and I had a chance to take a break from the kids who are out of town. I just happend to win 2 tickets to Six Flags over Texas, so we decided to go. I actually won another set to six flags and will be going again later this summer. But here are a few pics of our weekend. This is a pic from the Lodge we stayed in. Taken from 3rd floor over looking Lake Worth. This is the entrance of the park. Here is a pic of the new ride called "Superman". This ride pulls you up over 325 feet at a quick rate of speed and then keeps you at the top until you think everything is ok. And then holy shit it just drops. Fuck it was fun. You don't even have time to piss your pants. This is the Texas Giant. Made of all wood. While watching this rollercoaster in line I thought "this damn thing is shaking everytime the carts go by" After riding this rollercoaster I think I have brain damage. Over in Gotham City is the "Batman" rollercoaster. This particular coaster lets your feet freefall. The line for this ride was between one hour and one and a half hours. The best ride in my opinion. And here is yours truly with the most expensive bottle of water I have ever bought. This bottle cost 3 fucking dollars. Are you out of your mind. That's more than a gallon of gas where I live. I drank every drop of that water. And I have saved the bottle. I can buy the same size bottle of water at Wal-Mart for 50 cents. But it was a great time. I will be back soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao James @ 3 USD bottle of water! hahaha

how fun!!! & nice pics :)

6/26/2006 08:27:00 AM  
Blogger TaraMetBlog said...

I was just at the 6 flags in New Jersey, good times except for fainting while waiting in line (I didn't want to spend the $$ on water and look what happened). I was also in Texas recently too.

6/26/2006 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home