THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

June 29, 2006

Brittney on the cover...

For the people who truly know me you know I love Brittney Spears not the music but the girl. Going back to when she first came out w/ the single "... baby, one more time" in the short plaid skirt. Damn all I could think about is getting back into school. Now she is with the loser Kevin, hey Brittney come here I'll take care of you. Drop the trailer trash Kevin, you can't trust him.

LOS ANGELES — Pregnant pop princess Britney Spears is baring nearly all on the cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine. The singer of "... Baby, One More Time" posed in the buff for the cover of the August issue; there's also a photo spread inside. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,201495,00.html Click Here for the Britney Spears Celebrity Center.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!

6/30/2006 08:13:00 AM  
Blogger EJL said...

I finally found another Britney lover!!!!

7/03/2006 07:56:00 AM  
Blogger EJL said...

I finally found another Britney lover!!!!

7/03/2006 07:56:00 AM  
Blogger EJL said...

finally another Britney lover...I thought I was alone.

7/03/2006 07:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home