THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

May 24, 2006

You've been tagged

I have been tagged by Maldita, Bratinella It's a great thing to be able to count your blessings, even the smaller ones. Instructions: Name some of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick others to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.Life’s simplest pleasures in my terms… 1. Talking with my dad 2. Talking with my mom 3. Taking care of patients 4. Blogging 5. Watching sports 6. painting 7. vacation 8. a quiet time all to myself 9. my pets 10. watching the lightning You've been tagged: Kianah, Trevor, Mexicanchickonline, Yankeeography, Scottage, Kromeobsession, Jessafran,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks James, but what does " tagged " do? heheheheeh

5/24/2006 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did! :)

5/27/2006 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home