THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

May 31, 2006

Two Rainbows??

This morning as I walk out my door on the way to run a mile and a half to better my fitness standards I noticed a rainbow and its reflection or was it two rainbows. Either way I have never witnessed this in my entire life. The third picture show the second rainbow a little better. This photo was taken at 715am on 31 May 2006. Please share your thoughts and let me know if you've ever seen anything like this. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet they came out just because they knew it was your birthday. Happy Birthday! What a neat b-day treat! We get those all the time out here in the southwest.

Enjoy your birthday!

5/31/2006 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home