THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

April 28, 2006

United 93

This was a hardest posts I've done. I was not in the militay at the time of 911 but it did help in making my decision to join. Ultimately it was not the only reason but a big part of it. This movie has and will continue to cause a lot of controversy but I do think this movie is coming out at the right time. Although it will not tell the true story of the courage of the passengers of Flight 93. But it does show that Americans will not set back and let another country try to come into our borders and try to take this great nation down. Sept 11 four planes hijacked...Random and total strangers destined to be brought together for one cause... http://www.united93movie.com/index.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home