THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

March 14, 2007

The girl whose hair was too big for her mugshot

Anna Clifford's brush with the law proved a hair-raising experience for all concerned. Particularly the police photographer.

He had to take several steps back to incorporate the full extent of her 18in-high Mohican.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chana said...

Oh my gosh! This is just what I needed on my way out the door to work. Thanks!

3/14/2007 07:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some awesome hair, but I really have to wonder how she managed to normal things... like sit in a car. You'd think it would smash the 'hawk.

The bigger mystery for me is, how did she manage to keep it from falling over? When I had a mohawk, I couldn't get it to stand at all.

p.s. Hi :) I found you through Blog Explosion.

3/14/2007 07:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home