THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

December 12, 2006

Introducing the Heart Attack Grill....

Here is a new thing out there. It's called the Heart Attack Grill. Let me know your thoughts. I know the UW would eat there time and time again. What an esquisite and lavish place to eat.

I have posted the pic of a Triple By-Pass Burger they offer.

Click on link below for a mouth watering look at the menu!

As their motto states: it's a taste worth dying for. Also keep in mind every monday is Alpha Male Monday. http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home