THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

May 25, 2006

New American Idol winner

Now for what everyone (except me and I'm sure a few others) has been waiting for 29-year-old Taylor Hicks edges out 21-year-old Katharine McPhee to win the fifth season of FOX's 'American Idol'. Yes I can admit I do watch this show but only in the beginning. You know when they have all the dumbass people who think they can sing an actually think they have a damn chance. Hello dumbfucks have you not see the previous years? If you act a fool your gonna be dropped. After it starts getting serious I can't watch it anymore. But anyway it makes for some great entertainment. Simon has to be my favorite part of the show he has the balls to tell anyone how he really feels. But anyway world that is your winner until next year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Simon as well!

5/25/2006 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger jessafran said...

like you didn't have "mcphever" for kat's boobs. riiiiiiiiight.

5/25/2006 05:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home