THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

November 16, 2006

New Candy...

Well today at work I get this email about Chronic Candy. There is a new candy that is spreading across the US and is very popular with the 21 and older crowd, it’s called Chronic Candy. Chronic Candy contains essential hemp oil. This is not the first product containing Hemp that is marketed towards young adults, Jones Soda offers “Dave” which also contains hemp. Can anyone give me some feedback on this stuff? I hear it comes in different flavors including grape, blueberry, and strawberry. Also Purple Kush Gummies only for a limited time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home