THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

August 27, 2006

Caption Contest Winner

We'll I got 6 wonderful comments on this caption. Thanks for all who contributed to this little game. Please stop by and visit their blogs Bunny @ Bunny's Babblings , Steve@ Welcome to BronxBloggers.co... , Scooter KSU @ Scooter McGavin's 9th Green, Boz @ Pictures From My World and Craig @ The Craig Hart Blog. I will be posting more "caption contests" in the future. Please check back frequently. I really liked the "freddy comment" (if everyone knew who freddy was you would completely understand). But I'm going to have to go with ScooterKSU for 250 credits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I need your email! Please email me at gidgetbones@verizon.net

I have a new radio button and your email info!

8/27/2006 01:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home