THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

July 26, 2006

FUCKING WIRELESS INTERNET

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Well so last night I was in the process of competing in "survivor BlogExplosion style". The object of the challenge was for each contestant to find all 50 US capital of each state, place them in alphabetical order and then "instant message" them to Dark Marcy the leader of the game. Well as I was almost half way done cutting and pasting all the states and their capitals my computer decides to FUCK all up! It wasn't just oh I got kicked out of the chat room and had to log back in. NOOO it was my fucking wireless internet started searching for the net. It took atleast 5 minutes to get back in and as soon as I did get to log back in everyone was done. What kinda fucking luck is that shit. Now after all of the screaming I did at the computer (woke up this morning with a god damned bad sore throat) , a broken computer desk, and kids waking up (now the mrs wilis U is really pissed) some how I was not voted off. How did I get so lucky?? Now this always seems to happen to me anytime I have a deadline to meet or crunched for time it never fails I can always count on my dumb ass computer to fuck that shit all up. Has this ever happened to you? It does to me all the fucking time. Piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I was so mad last night I couldn't go to sleep and now to top it off I have to go to work fucking tired as shit. Well this ought to be one fucked up day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

oh boy you did break it. Yikes

7/26/2006 09:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgosh Willis, I'm sorry but I'm laughing. Of course, last night I wasn't laughing as my heart really felt for you. I could feel your frustration being booted off continually. So, that desk literally took a beating, eh? I'm glad you weren't voted off & thought it was honorable of you to think you should have been.
SAVE THIS PICTURE! lol

7/26/2006 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger theWatchList said...

I regularly have to kick my wireless router in the balls for getting out of line.

7/27/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...your poor desk! :p

Glad you weren't voted off the island. Sorry your connection is so shitty--must be connected to mine. My WiFi likes to kick me off every 5 minutes too. That's why my laptop is called "My Craptop."

Hang in there!

7/27/2006 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger dec's world said...

A bad day I guess :)

7/28/2006 08:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home