THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

June 14, 2006

UW wins round 1.

Ok Hamburger I got the first round of many more rounds to come...Take that biaaaaatch!!! Let me know when your ready for round 2. Please take a look at http://thiscircusicallmylife.blogspot.com/ this man has some funny shit on his blog. I read it everyday. Ok now after conversing with "Burger Boy" he said we would try to battle again tomorrow, because he had a fucking game...what kinda game pocket pool?? I wonder if he got his ass kicked in it like he did in the BOTB. Does your ass hurt now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Guesa said...

Thanks for the link. I'll get to that tomorrow because I have to leave for my game right now.

Take er easy...

6/14/2006 03:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home