THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

May 05, 2006

And the winner is...

Hugh Hefner started his magazine Playboy in 1953, celebrated his 80th birthday last month. And now this week the playmate of the year has been announced. And the winner is Kara Monaco Bust: 34C Waist: 24 Hips: 34 Height: 5'6" Weight: 110. And she is hot!!!!!!!! http://reflectionsonplayboy.com/2005/12/my-pick-for-2006-playmate-of-year.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Dixon said...

Thank you for the link to my blog.

If you’ll excuse my unsolicited advice, you may want to set up word verification or comment moderation to prevent comment spam. I speak from experience.

5/05/2006 09:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home