THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

April 17, 2006

Abilene Speed way

Along with a few coworkers on Saturday night...here are a few pics taken at the Abilene speedway on 4/16/06. This town may not have much to offer, but we all had a great time. There will be a constant video (only one until I get the next one uploaded) on the left sidebar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit ive never found anybody online who goes to the races like me. my dad & cousin race modifieds. my cousin is extremly popular here in the NY, PA area. thats awesome. =)

4/17/2006 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home