THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

March 14, 2006

Carry on w/ season 3???

The sports blog I participate in esbninternational.blogspot.com has a bunch of us co-workers bickering about when to quit and disband so I may decide to take a extended leave of absence from it until the future is more certain. The finishing of season 3 is seriously in doubt right now. Now the trash talking is great. Like Trevor said there is no contract we sign to be apart of "x" number of seasons. I'm kinda like the ones who don't know wether to retire because it's no longer fun or keep playing because sometimes it is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home