THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

October 11, 2005

As I sit here and ponder...

As I wipe my face after finishing a microwavable taco I can't help but ponder where has has this gone? With the floods, hurricanes, wild fires, disease, and terror what is happening? It seems there are stories everyday that are making headlines and "breaking news" all across this world. With so much heartache and loss what will be next? How will America ever pay for all of this aid we have promised to others? Maybe with monopoly money or maybe with food or maybe we will come to the realization that after this aid is promised we figure out we can't help. With more money approved for the war on terror how can we help others while America is hurting? These are items that all will be answered by time. Hopefully you can find me an answer or at least a temporary solution to the current situation we are facing. Or at least another topic of disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home