THE WILLIS UNIVERSITY

Welcome to the Willis University. This is a site dedicated mostly to the world's natural disasters. Also some random inserts of global news from credible sources and also a mixture of opinion. Some of the opinions are not suitable for all. Please remember this is my opinion only. Thanks to all for the guidance I've been given.

September 19, 2005

Satellite

As you fell through this lonely life, you were dying just to find a way, out of all that hurt inside. A little shelter from your every day. You never seemed to see the light. Yeah, life was more than you could take... Now you're just a distant satellite spinning out in space out there somewhere, Drifting in this atmosphere Somewhere out there. Watching over, watching over my life, my satellite. You stayed so high my satellite. And still I seemed to fall apart When I see you in my dreams. Calling from an aging scar. To a place in me that no one sees. Now I find you're never far. And the love you can still be seen .. And on one knows you're at the heart O this pressure loss in me. THIS IS THE LYRICS FROM SUPERCELL OF "NEW AMERICAN STANDARD" THAT HAS REALLY HIT HOME W/ ME. MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AWAY A FEW YEARS AGO...AND I TRULY BELIEVE SHE IS MY SATELLITE. I BELIEVE THIS IS AN UP AND COMING BAND SO IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO HEAR THEM YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT OR BUY THEIR CD. I HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO MEET THEM IN PERSON AND TALK TO THEM THEY ARE FABLOUS. 9.2.05 :: 11:00pMonroe, LA@ Blue Monkey Tavern w/ Soulfuel 9.03.05 :: 11:00p@ Firewater Bar & Grill w/ TBADallas, TX firewaterbarandgrill.com 9.10.05 :: 11:00p@ Sigma Chi PartyDenton, TX 9.16.05 :: 11:00p@ Click'sTyler, TXclicks.com 9.17.05 :: 11:00p@ Alligator Joe's w/ South FMShreveport, LAalligatorjoe.com 9.18.05 :: Doors @ 2:30 :: KDGE StormAID concert@ Gypsy Ball Room w/ Blue October, Burden Brothers, Edgewater, The Vanished, South FM, Deaf Pedestrians, Space Cadet, Greatness In Tragedy, Zayra, No ControlDallas, TX 9.24.05 :: 11:00p@ Bum'sTemple, TXbumssportsbar.com 9.25.05 :: 5:00p@ Pecan Street Festival 101x StageAustin, TX 9.30.05 :: 11:00p :: Recording Live Acoustic CD! @ RBarDenton, TXrbardenton.com 10.1.05 :: Doors @ 9:00p :: NTNMF 05@ Curtain Clubcurtainclub.com 10.14.05 :: 11:00p@ FirewaterDallas, TX firewaterbarandgrill.com 10.15.05 :: 11:00p@ LonghornAbilene, TX 10.22.05 :: 11:00p@ Bum’sTemple, TXbumssportsbar.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home